Garrett Metal Detector PD 6500i
The Garrett Metal Detector PD 6500i is the superior target detection with unmatched discrimination of harmless items such as coins, jewelery, keys, cigarette packs, etc. It is the ultimate in safety, throughout and reliability with preset programs to cover the most complete range of security applications including the new Enhanced Metal Detector (EMD) required for all U.S. airport installations. The sizes of the Garrett Metal Detector PD 6500i are listed below.
- Multi-dimensional coil design (33 distinct pinpoint zones) provides superior detection and location of guns, knives and other flat and rod-shaped weapons regardless of orientation.
- Circuitry with advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology locates even small, hard-to-find, floor level weapons.
- Individual zone boost adjustments allow for customization of detection characteristics and/or compensation for metallic environmental challenges.
- Durable, IP 55 weather-proof construction.
- Includes multiple channels and 2,300 selectable operating frequencies
- Universal “wait” and “proceed” symbols at the detector entrance for traffic controls
Interior Overall Exterior Shipping Width 30" (0.76 m) 35" (0.9 m) 35.5" (0.9 m) Height 80" (2 m) 87" (2.2 m) 92" (2.3 m) Depth 23" (0.58 m) 23" (0.58 m) 6.5" (0.17 m)
This item will be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer/distributor. You order will be processed immediately. Final delivery time is subject to availability.