Add perimeter security by creating an invisible barrier up to 300 foot. The wireless infrared beam motion detectors work together in pairs to create an infrared cross beam that detects any intruder that pass through the beam area. When a beam is broken the detectors transmits an alert to the wireless receiver. The use of multiple infrared beams reduces false alarms from small animals and small objects such as falling leaves. The solar powered wireless beam motion detectors require no wiring and are easy to install. The detectors can be mounted up to 300 feet apart and include rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that conserve and store power during the day. Expand the beam security by adding up to four detectors to the wireless receiver. Ideal for all types of outdoor applications such as windows, doorways, skylights, fence tops, etc.
- Creates an infrared cross beam detects any intruders that pass through the beam area
- Built- in solar panels charge and store power
- Multiple IR beams reduce false alarms from small animals and objects
- Resistant to rain, fog, snow, and frost
- Up to 300 foot range
- Wireless receiver supports up to four beam motion detectors (sold separately)
- Four different alert tones indicate which beam motion detector was activate